U.S. Visas – Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas

Visas to the U.S.

Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas

Immigrant visas and nonimmigrant visas are two types of U.S. visas which will allow a citizen of a foreign country to come to the United States. Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence from a U.S. Consulate in their home country.

Thank you so much for more than 20 years of assistance.  You never made a misstep and for that I am ever so grateful.  I wish you continued success in these challenging times.  JB

The following are overviews of the most common types of nonimmigrant and immigrant visas.

Nonimmigrant Visas

Thank you so, so, so much to Jack and all the Allen & Pinnix folks who have helped along the way.  You’re amazing and so very much appreciated.  You have really been a blessing in our lives – especially our son (who was thrilled)! RO

 Immigrant Visas (Green Cards or Permanent Residence Visas)

Whether you are in the US and have questions about your status, or are outside of the US and would like to know more about U.S. visas, if you are an employer seeking to employ a foreign worker, or if you have a family member who you would like to bring to the US, the experienced immigration attorneys at Allen & Pinnix, P.A., can help.  Schedule a confidential consultation or call our office:  919.755.0505.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes