E-1 Visa

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa

Available for some employees of a “trading” company.  Commercial treaty must exist between the U.S. and their home country.  The trading company must be engaged in “trade”; the trade must be substantial; the trade must be principally between the U.S. and the treaty country.   Family members admitted to the U.S. as a derivative beneficiary.  Spouse may apply for employment authorization through USCIS.

If you need assistance in preparing your application for E-1 Treaty Trader status, the experienced immigration attorneys at Allen & Pinnix, P.A., can help. Schedule a confidential consultation or call our office: 919.755.0505.


Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes