Green Card Through Family Member

Green Card Through Family Member 

A U.S. citizens may help their immediate relatives become Lawful Permanent Residents, (Green Card Holder), by filing certain petitions or applications with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.  Immediate relatives are a spouse, parents or children.

You may be eligible for a Green Card as:

  • an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes a spouse, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
  • a family member of a U.S. citizen fitting into a preference category, this includes unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
  • a family member of a green card holder, this includes a spouse and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder

The experienced immigration attorneys at Allen & Pinnix, P.A., will evaluate your immigration status, explain your options and assist you and your U.S. citizen spouse through the entire Green Card application process.  Schedule a consultation or by calling our office at 919.755.0505.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes