The North Carolina based immigration lawyers of Allen & Pinnix, P.A., located in downtown Raleigh, have practiced immigration law for over 35 years and have represented thousands of individuals in immigration matters from family to employment based immigration, U.S. citizenship/naturalization and in deportation and removal proceedings.
Choosing an immigration lawyer to represent you is an important decision. Let us help.
Allen & Pinnix, P.A. – North Carolina Board Certified Specialists in U.S. Immigration Law
Experienced – Compassionate – Trusted
- We understand family unity – we know you want to keep your family together.
- We understand the needs of international companies seeking to transfer employees from abroad, as well as smaller employers and their labor challenges.
- We understand the issues facing individuals seeking a better life by investing in a U.S. business.
- We have answers that other less experienced lawyers do not.
“My wife and I always remember well how you helped us when we first arrived to the U.S. more than 22 years ago. You helped up obtain our green cards and finally our US nationality. That was the start of a wonderful life for our and family and us.” Dr. MF, 12/12/2002
Knowing this is a difficult time for you, we can help. We will be by your side throughout all your immigration matters. Let our team work for you. Schedule a confidential consultation here or continue reading to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Our experienced attorneys, John L. Pinnix and C. Lynn Calder are Board Certified Specialists in U.S. immigration law by the North Carolina State Bar, the agency responsible for regulating the practice of law in North Carolina.
U.S. immigration law is complex and constantly changing. Before attempting to file a petition or application with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), a U.S. Consulate, or Immigration Court; or an appeal at the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) or the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA) you should consult an qualified immigration lawyer.
When Results Matter, Experience Counts
The immigration lawyers at Allen & Pinnix, P.A., are uniquely qualified to evaluate your immigration status and advise you of options that may be available for you and your family. Likewise, our attorneys can advise U.S. employers seeking to employ foreign national workers or a company who seeks to transfer a worker to the U.S. from a foreign entity. Our attorneys will guide you through the process for gaining investor visa status in the U.S. Board Certified Specialists Immigration Lawyers, Jack Pinnix and Lynn Calder will meet with you for a confidential discussion of your immigration needs.
“Sincerest thanks for all the support and outstanding professional expertise that you provided to us during my adjustment of status and removal of conditional status. I have received my new 10-year I-551 card [green card] in March thanks to you and your excellent staff’s diligent work” SM, 04/2009
Allen & Pinnix, P.A.- Raleigh Immigration Lawyers
Experienced – Compassionate – Competent in All Immigration Matters, Including:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (en Español)
- DACA and Employment Authorization Renewal
- U Nonimmigrant Status for Victims of Crimes
- H-1B Visas for Specialty Occupations
- E-2 Treaty Investor Visas
- K-1 Visas for Fiancée of U.S. Citizen
- Nonimmigrant Visas for Professionals, Skilled Workers, Students and Visitors
- Family and Business based Green Card Applications (Immigrant Visas/Lawful Permanent Residence)
- Family based immigration
- PERM/Labor Certifications
- Citizenship (Naturalization) Applications
- Request for Evidence
- Business Based Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
- J-1 Waivers
- Work Site Compliance Audits, I-9 Issues, and “No-Match” letters
Whether you are an employer seeking to hire foreign nationals, a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident who wants to sponsor a relative, a green card holder ready to become a citizen or if you need assistance with any other immigration matter, our immigration attorneys can assist you. Schedule a confidential consultation or by calling our office: 919.755.0505.